Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Gold

A mail says that:

If your BIRTH DAY is......
May 15th ~ May 24th = Gold

Gold
You know what's right and what's wrong. You are cheerful and out going. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

yeah right.. i really dont know what/who i want! ;)

btw, this is my 51st published post in blogspot.. wow.. 51 posts in 7 months!
oh dear god! this is wht is known as excessive blogging!

Alright.. alright.. I am wasting my time in here.. but wht the hell.. more than half the course is remaining.. copious amounts of Caffeine (Correction: Omg! i cant believe that i wrote 'nicotine' in place of 'caffeine' even by mistake :O) has already entered the system.. my head is aching.. and Cmech notes are sitting idle in my lap.. great! i am so good at time-wasting! Wow.. so i AM good at something! hehe..

No comments: