Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Assorted

Happy Painting your path! Because this is what makes life exciting and this is what describes the journey undertaken.

I was WRONG
Even though i like Madonna's "La Isla Bonita" better than Alizee's, it's "Heart Shaped Box" covered by Amy lee that i find more beautiful than Nirvana. Oh no no no.. Kurt Cobain was a great great singer! I love his voice. But for "Heart Shaped Box", Amy Lee is absolutely fantastic. She anyways is a fantastic singer.
Well, Whole in Whole, Evanescence and Nirvana are my fav bands these days.

Lord of the rings - The Return of the King! Wow! I've seen like just 1:30 hrs of the movie, and am totally smitten by beauty of the language (Tolkein was great, no doubt) and the direction. Ian McKellen always and always stuns me by his extraordinary convincing ability, be it as Magneto (X-men) or as Gandalf. He is so great! And yeah! Arwein (hopefully the spelling's correct.. i dont know her real name), she looks so stunning in the scene just before she sees a snapshot of future, wherein she sees her son. And the scene that follows is even more breathtaking. I just love these words:
"From the ashes, a fire shall be woken;
A light, from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken;
The crownless, again shall be the king."


Wow! I wanna watch the triology but sadly dont have the first two parts. Anyways, The Return of the King is absolutely fantastic!

Okay, I better start ghoting now!

*Yeah! Aragon is great too!

--Shruti

No comments: