Monday, July 16, 2007

How to Be a Hero

How to Be a Hero

Just another web-test, I happen to be a wizard [and bored and apparently hit by insomnia too]:

Click - Part 1
Click - Part 2

My Inner Hero - Wizard!


I'm a Wizard!

There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.


Wanna check what kind of a hero you are?
Click here and take the test
How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.

Did i say it twice? Well, maybe its time for me to sleep! [3:30 am now]

Shruti

2 comments:

Hema said...

Am a Paladin! :D

Shruti said...

Great! Could you send in that whole page (the one that lists out your characteristics in detail) to me?