Thursday, September 14, 2006

HALT-Stop Right There

There I saw two distant figures with their faces [eyes?] pointing in my direction. A feeling of recognition dawned on me and I felt an urge to strenghten my intution. This thought got overpowered by my will-power of experiencing a few moments of absolute silence in solitude. So, instead of going straight to 3115, I climbed up the stairs and entered 3245. In an attempt to save electricity, I switched off all the lights and fans excepting 1 fan [Yesterday's interaction obviously awed me to a great extent, strenghtening my future plans and aims]. As I turned back to get seated, I saw the two figures approaching me with a look of surprise on their faces.

"Yaar, aaj OR ki class cancel ho gayi hai kya?" asked one of them. "Tu yahaan kya kar rahi hai?" asked another.
"Pata nahi yaar mujhe.. main yahaan aise hi aayi thi yaar.. " i replied.
"Oh.. humne socha tha ki shayad shruti ko pata hoga ki class ka kya huva.. shayad room shift kiya ho sir ne" responded one of them.
I smiled..
"Waise tu itni subah yahaan kya kar rahi hai.. subah subah insti aake bhi class ke badle khaali room mein [with a smirk on face cuz it was followed by some silly joke]". said one of them
"Yaar.. Bas.. Thodi shaanti chahiye thi.."
"Toh ghar pe kya Rock bands perform kar rahe hain?" [hehe]
"Arey, gen yaar" [I love the word "Gen"]
...the convo continued and I ended up in my friend's room in MB from 3245...

Sometimes, Its so hard to make others see and believe in the reason for which you do certain things. But then, why do you want them to believe in your reason? Why do you want to convince them into seeing truth in your reason when they have alternate reasons perfectly describing The Things in a different way? When they are already so convinced of their reason, then, whats the use of convincing them to see alternate truth? It would be a pointless use of energy and its best given the command: HALT-STOP RIGHT THERE!

Well, in my case The Thing was Shruti's presence in the room 3245. I was there because I wanted to re-experience something that's a rarity for me.. Something that doesnt come to me at home (I can no way go to it.. It has to come to me).. Something that struck me as a lightening a few days back, in the room 3245.. that Awed me.. that shocked me.. It was a manifestation.. was it real? I do not know..

I was gazing at a distant tree enjoying the beauty of nature.. soft sunshine [around 9 am] falling carelessly on the leaves.. the subtle rustling of the leaves.. and my conversation with me.. i.e my thoughts..
<--Thoughts related to 'thinking process and how our MIND creates Imaginary yet valid links'--> "Talking with me is so Great.. So Natural.. So pure.. So uninfluenced.. So Self-Revealing..
Sometimes, Communication between me and me HALTS (Stops Right There!).. Landing ME into Silence.. ME? Yes, Me.. My soul..
Oh!! Its soo peaceful, these moments of absolute purity, least chaos (in mind), inexpressible Happiness, the steady and calm rythmic breathing.. The feeling of Self-Acceptance.. Wow!! Its Awesome..

--> I am a state of Turmoil-less existance and its Perfect.."

This happened a few days back when all my thoughts just dissolved into nothingness for some time.. I was just gazing outside, absolutely at peace with myself and the things around me.. and then the lightening struck.. I realised that its been some while since the last thought struck me [damn.. why did this realisation come to me?].. I still dont know if it happened for real.. But whatever it was, I really enjoyed that feeling.. that feeling of getting lost in blankness.. in nothingness..

Afterall, Feelings cant be reached out to.. they come to you!
Similarly, Thoughts flow freely in mind.. You cant expect any response on pressing your mind to stop Thinking..
Thinking: HALT-Stop Right There

--Shruti

No comments: