Friday, September 22, 2006

CHOICE

"Given a Choice, Choose what you love to do; and in the absence of it, start loving whatever you HAVE to do"
This is what my dad believes in and advises during the appropriate moments. [Its not that I dont agree with it.. I actually do.. Agree..]

WOW! So, is that the only choice that exists? Choosing between Real love [for the choice made] and forced love[for the choice made]? How can I start loving The Thing [outcome of the choice made out from a box having limited options] which actually disinterests me and cant keep me glued to itself?
Limited Choice is often encountered in life when big important decisions have to be made! And this always calls in for tremendous brainstorming for eliminating the confusion of what Choice would make forced love less forced. Anyhow, A Choice has to be made eventually and has to be lived with, till its existence is significant. Now, If the forced love turns to Real, Well and good; And if it doesnt, I always have another Choice....
....Pretension....

But, Why would I choose Pretence over Truth? Simply because it works! And maybe this Pretence might turn out to be the Truth with the progression time [which obviously will be having good outcome]

So..
Pretension.. better than Truth?

---------------------------------------------------------------

CHILL!

Your Fat, Bald Boss comes to your terminal, weirdly dressed, absolutely beaming about his up-to-date fashion!
Boss: Wow! I never knew that people would love my fashion sense.. Just look at everybody.. They look awe-struck.. I never knew that I could make Heads Turn! Look at YOU! You look stunned even now.. Do I look that good?
You: Yess Boss! [Man! Isnt Pretension better than truth! ;)]

---------------------------------------------------------------

--Shruti

No comments: