Saturday, May 13, 2006

PLEASANT SURPRISE!!

How does it feel when a sweet truth collides head on with your awareness and takes u by surprise?? especially if u already knew it but just cudnt acknowlegde it somehow!! (sounds strange n eerie...!!).. but still it does happen.. and like any normal human being, surprise chooses me as its victim.. My sweetheart (my bro "abhinav" aka "abhi" aka "chanty"(i gave him that name.. it really pisses him off.. hehe) aka "bevakoof" aka "abs" aka "idiot" aka.. okay GUSS!! :D) comes up with an astonishning statement >> "shruti, tum seriously itni badi ho gayi kya??".. whaaaat??!! you dunt get to hear those kind of words from a 15 year old KID!! :O..(suits elder people better ;P...) i was like "huh??".. he continued "so when are gonna leave for PS?".... i replied >> "in arnd 10 days... why??".. and he says "oh.. for how long??" (i was actually enjoyin it.. he sounded senti!! :O.. i neva saw him senti FOR ME!!)... the reply was "for arnd two months..".. he then says something which i neva eva expected "what am i gonna do for so long then?? have u really grown this big??"... oops!! i dint knw wht to say... dint want to sound silly too else he'd hv stared his really irritating acts again.. hes so irritating yet i am gonna miss him!! oh gawd.. this is so strange!!.. well.. i laughed n said... "ahaan. so you are gonna miss ur idiot sister huh??? hahaha".. he said "of course!!"... before i could reply.. i heard my mom calling out for me.. i ran downstairs.. she asked me "tum dono baat kar rahe ho kya??".. i replied "no.. am goin to study maa".. i came back to my room.. n we studied.. no more talkin :D...
well.. it makes me think.. im gonna miss mom.. those silly fights with her... her cooking (she used to make yummy items at odd timings..)... those chats with her... the way she counts my galtiyaan.. her favourite phrase "chadooko chadooko chadooko [translation >> study study study ]"..
im gonna miss dad.. his first words when he comes back "DADDY IS HOME".. the way he pampers me with the pens [i love pens!!].. the way he takes me out for an ice cream at 11 PM.. the cool car rides... the cute way of cheerin me up by blackmailin me.. lolz :P [the cute way he puffs up his face n says "shruti, if u r gonna stay this way.. e1 i am gonna do the same"].. hehe.. n givin me the first bite of the yucky mango flavoured iceream [he loves it.. i hate it!!]...
and above all.. i am gunna miss abhinav like hell... no.. i cant miss him.. hez so irritating!! neways.. lets see what happens....

No comments: