Saturday, January 19, 2008

Incoherent thoughts

:> Here I sit, waiting for my mind to make up its mind to finish off the work as soon as possible
:> Here I sit, listening to "everything" over and over again
:> Here I sit, staring at this 19" hp 9500 monitor nonstop and hearing my fingers type
:> Here I sit, feeling my feet get colder and numb-er with each passing moment
:> Here I sit, looking at the teeny weeny board work I did today
:> Here I sit, thinking about what I am not, what I don't have, and what all I've not achieved yet (okay, not achieved anything, but then...)
:> Here I sit, realizing that I've become a part of this set of inanimate pieces of wood and metal (furniture) surrounding me
:> Here I sit, wishing for something to move the maddening silence
:> Here I sit, to feel what it feels like to feel alive (yeah, yeah, lifehouse)
<: Here I sit
















voluntarily trapping myself in the jungle of incoherent thoughts

No comments: