Saturday, September 06, 2008

Over a cup of coffee [2]

M1: Oh boy! Life seems to be losing its meaning. Don't ask me what I mean by "meaning". Just that on retrospection, there'd been things that'd always kept me entertained. Nothing seems entertaining anymore. Everything that sounded exciting and fun seem so stupid now. Perhaps I indulged myself in everything too much and now got bored of it. Now all I do is think about past and try to reconstruct happiness off my memoirs, but it so happens that I succeed in digging out the horrors and sadness. Btw, how do you deal with haunting thoughts and past pestering ghosts?
M2: They don't bother me at all.
M1: Well, whatever. There is always something or the other that bothers everyone. What about you?
M2: People.
M1: Oh people? Oh, perhaps they are nonsensical sometimes. Funny ain't it? If you don't get sense out of something that is sensible for the other, you feel it to be illogical and senseless. Nevertheless, they seem nonsensical! Anyways, how do you then deal with them? You always seem so calm. Care to let out the secret mantra?
[M2 smiles at him, quietly picks up his 4th cup of strong coffee, smiles at the cup and takes the last sip]
M2: You don't seem to have finished your 1st cup of coffee yet.

No comments: