Friday, August 18, 2006

DEDICATED TO ME [CONTD]

<----deleted the previous post----->

My mind always wants me to jump over the boundaries that seperate ME and UNDERSTANDING.. But what could a BAD JUMPER like me do?

Well.. After the previous entry was made [on thursday], I kept pondering about that "Constraint Equations and my doubt" and realised that my understanding had faltered and hence THAT resulted in the doubt.. So now, Is that doubt cleared? Well, If my understanding dint falter AGAIN, then yes, it got cleared..

Well.. this now sets me thinking.. What are these doubts? hmm, according to me, Doubts are something that result due to incomplete knowledge and a big misconception that the [my] knowledge is complete in that regard. Be it be any kind of doubt [be it an academic doubt, or doubt on others or maybe self doubt..].. the above logic always holds true. Well, this gives rise to another DOUBT..

What is Knowledge?
I dont know! You tell me that "Shruti is spelled as S H R U T I" and since i Believe it, therefore now i have got acquainted with THIS Knowledge.
So is this what knowledge all about? Knowing a particular concept, Accepting it and then finally Believing it? Everything.. Everything in this world is a cluster of facts.. Every Experiment, Every Concept, ultimately reduces to a Packet of Facts.. So if i have a fraction of those facts embossed in my mind, does that make me knowlegdable [if I Know, Accept but NOT believe]?


--Shruti

No comments: