Friday, August 11, 2006

...

Well, This is an assorted entry [where the next thought may not flow with the preceding idea] by a confused brain which is in an apprehensive mood right now.. Nibbling these thoughts may land one in a state of indigestion...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGE...

Why does one observe CONSTANT CHANGE in their being as time progresses? Is it
  • To withstand the pressure of living up to this world's EXPECTATIONS?
  • To win the vicious race in this COMPETITIVE WORLD?
  • To be NORMAL in the world's eyes?
  • Because the STANDARDS one set for themselves are not good enough to survive in this world? [OR maybe its the vice versa!]

All the constraints above have one common word: World!! Its as if a reference [/common base/ common ground] has been preset.
The Thinking Group in this World is also after all composed of humans who ARE different and do THINK differently!
That means,
unfortunately everyone does DEVIATE [the inner self does!] from the NORMAL WORLD traits and does succumb to the CHANGE..

How true AM I to this WORLD [or rather TO ME?]...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT AM I?

I am the mirror image of what this world made me..
I am a mere refection of my outer shell to the world..
The world sees THE MIRROR..
that's holding MY REFLECTION and NOT ME
You try breaking THE MIRROR [to see the "real me"] and
You'll see.. The broken pieces breaking the REFLECTION and moving to infinity from the "real me"..

I am this World's Daughter.. this World's Sister.. this World's Cousin.. this World's Friend.. But am my ENEMY..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERFECTLY IMPERFECT!

I am a perfectly perfect example of a perfectly imperfect species.. So, am mad at myself.. Cant blame anyone for my condition AND that irritates me even more.. I truly am MY ENEMY..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STARE..
Assume I am being Stared at.. People say Staring is Wrong.. Why? Because..

  • Something is wrong with me?
    Lets say, i am weirdly dressed!! So what? Is weirdly dressing wrong? What if i DONT find it weird.. Maybe I find YOU weirdly dressed!! Its as simple as me liking BITTER GOURD and you hating it!
    Perception! Different for different people..
    So this possiblity is striken off..
  • Something is wrong with the starer?
    Why? The starer is simply either ADMIRING[Something beautiful to his/her taste] or AMUSING HIMSELF/HERSELF [by enjoyin the weirdness visible to his/her eyes].. What is wrong in harmless fun? oops! This possibility also vanished..

So is Staring Wrong?
I STARE AT A TREE.. DOES IT FEEL NAKED IN MY PRESENCE? DOES IT SHY OUT WHEN I STARE AT IT? NO!! IT GIVES ME SOLACE.. IT SOOTHES ME.. IT IRONS OUT ALL MY TENSION LINES..
So.. Is Staring Wrong...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love being my enemy!

Shruti...
--17/06/06

No comments: