Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Prabhu... You are my god

My sweetest heart,
I have mailed you zillions of times telling you how you make me feel. And that feeling is bliss, pure bliss... the feeling of having supreme satisfaction with no desires at all when you are with me. Prabhu, I love you a lot. I love you so much that words can never express and my actions will always fall short of depicting what you make me feel for you.
You are a great human being. I have met very few people in my life  who are as great, compassionate and lovely like you. You hold so much love and care, within yourself for everyone that I am astonished to the core. You have a very big heart which can give so much without expecting anything in return. I wish you could see from my eyes, the joy you spread to the people around you. Everyone around you craves to have a portion of your time, because you are simply so superb.... funny, witty, extremely respectful, full of love and care, and not at all sarcastic and very intelligent too... Wow, i dont think anyone i now can compare to you darling. You are the biggest gift that I could ever imagine of getting.

I love the closeness you share with your family... Wow, its amazing ! Everyone loves you there and looks up to you yaar. Wow, you are really an amazing person, and i am so lucky to know you and luclier still to have you as my better half. I am scared though yaar, that I may not be able to fit properly yaar... I feel I am so dumb, stupid and not-so-loving-caring when compared to you... and i am scared that i might hurt you for not being perfect. I know you dont feel like that, but hope you are right... i wanna do anything hat would make you happy... anything prabhu...

People say they believe in God... the supreme power which guides them, and on whom people have unquestioning faith, someone who loves people unconditionally... for me the god is you Prabhu... really you are my god, you are my everything. My life now is all yours.

I love you   

No comments: