Saturday, March 12, 2011

Magarpatta !


Magarpatta is very beautiful... especially at this time of the year!
I wish mommy and daddy can come here now.

In the eveniong, I see such beautiful trees line the parallel ends of the roads leading to Jasmenium Apts (where I stay), while coming from Tower III (where I work). These trees are blanketed with purple flowers bunched up... mostly these bunched up flowers that are on the trees have no leaves or have very less leaves. Its a treat for my eyes everyday, to walk down to-n-back from office in such a lovely atmosphere.

Daily Alarm wakes me up at 8:30 am, in the morning. I let procratination dominate me for 15 more minutes and then finnaly sit on my gadda (mattress). Do some exercises (a necessity for s/w engineers... I no longer am even average built... like my friends here say: "I have already walked 2 kms on the path of being hefty.. and i have the capability to run on that path). Well anyways, after that get ready, and call Sujata up for breakfast in DC (Destination center, its like c'not of Pilani... hangout place!). My sweet friend is always ready for that, and then comes heema alng with her... sometimes Sumeet and Ujwala also join. I am missing pilani (after a very long time, i am missing pilani....)

While coming back from DC to the office, again the path is full of pretty orange+plus yellow clored small flowers having semi-curved pulple filament arching from the middle of the flowers. So pretty!!! The path all becomes orange/yellow till the flowers are swept off.

Magarpatta is really pretty, more probably cuz my friends (at home as well at office) are AWESOME !!! Love you guys. :)

No comments: