Saturday, February 09, 2008

Flash

3rd Feb 2008

2 am in the morning. Wow! It was fun to stretch down at the lawns, staring above at the orange sky. Yeah, even this early in the morning, the sky wears a subtle shade of orange, in the background of blue...with black merging in so beautifully with the orange sky. Or hey, is it the other way round? Its almost as if, the sun never set down, its still hanging in there somewhere. Is that true?

"True"! Of late, everything, that a person thinks of as "true", seems to be localised around the perception of the "truth" that he develops over years (I dont know about the factors, there might be just so many, or so few). Oh yeah, the word "local" is important here. The things that the mind wants to believe actually turn out to be the true. But isnt that what really happens? We believe only when we see truth in what we see, and what we see sometimes maybe a hallucination, just a day dream, which sometimes gives us momentary flash of joy... and then like a spirit flame, it dies off miliseconds after its birth when the reality collides with it head-on. I don't know why these "joys" dont last forever. As`far as I am concerned, the joys that I've experienced so far, form a very little fraction of my whole lifetime (presuming it to be around 60 years... presumption which comes with the guarantee word - "probability" :P). These are like the headache pains that turn on and off without warning... but just, they're not as welcome as these momentary flashes. And at this hour of night, my head aches while my lips curve into a smile.
Played badminton today. It was fun even though we lost. I am not very sure whether we lost or not (I forgot), just that I didnt play well, but still liked the game a lot. When the show ends, the curtains are pulled down. Today's show was great, now my eye lids are curtaining down.
And here comes the darkness of the night, which already has put lots of conscious minds to sleep and now invades my territory as well.
Good night BITS. Good night Pilani. Good night IIA. Sleep well, so that you wake up to another bright day. See you tomorrow most probably. Sweet dreams.
Hoping for a better tomorrow (Why? I wish I knew)

Signing off
Shruti

No comments: