Thursday, April 05, 2007

Damn!

I had totally forgotten to tell Nisha about the resubmission of central lab IMA record sheets to Dalvi sir, for him to enter our marks. It was during APOGEE that Amrita had told me. From then to today! Heights of clumsiness!

And today, in the IC, when Kinni came to return the sheets (Amrita's and Nishita's), i remembered that we had submitted them. Nisha was like, Oh! were our sheets with sir?! I was gonna ask Kinni for Nisha's sheets. But thankfully, didn't. Cuz then it hit me that Nisha doesnt know about it (how would have she known, she wasn't informed, damn!) and then i told her about it.

Damn!

Anyways, this is going to be another marked post to remind me of this clumsiness. Hopefully, then, in near future, this forgetfulness will reduce! Yeah, I lost my cycle key today.

Laughing at myself,
Shruti

No comments: